Rain的随记

楼诚以及衍生。
切莫装逼,虚度光阴。

How do I Love Thee x 楼诚

How do I love thee? 

你可知道,我怎样爱你?

Let me count the ways.

阿兄,这可要好好细算一番。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

你全部所能给予我的,我都感激。

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

你宽厚的肩膀,给我信任和感动;你思想的深度,给我启发和灵感;你崇高的理想,给我勇气的尊严。

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

大约遇见你,是上帝的旨意,是最好的福气,我得以尽情享受你的福泽。

I love thee to the level of every day’s

你可知道对于我,你就像日光和蜡烛一般。

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. 

一个照耀我的前途,一个点亮我的黑暗。

I love thee freely, as men strive for right. 

我爱你之狂,就像无数勇士为正义而战般坚定。

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我爱你之纯,就像你在旁人的谩骂前绝不低头。

I love thee with the passion put to use

我用我满腔的热情,全部的热血爱你。

In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.

你是我童年的信仰,打破我往日的辛酸。

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我爱你,可这却是最容易消失的也不可得的爱慕。

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath, 

失魂落魄的我。

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

我爱你,我终生的呼吸,笑容,泪水都诉说着衷情。

I shall but love thee better after death

若上帝成全,我至死也会爱你,若是因为我的离去你能对我有所缅怀,我会更爱你。

 

——————————————————————————————————

最近在学诗歌的时候,学到了这首。

热烈,大胆的爱情。

之前万金系列里面有一句“有首情诗不小心夹给我了。”

就这首吧。

翻译不是逐字逐句,有的地方意思有出入,为了配合楼诚。

最喜欢的是“my childhood faith”


评论(15)
热度(52)

© Rain的随记 | Powered by LOFTER